- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
I. To be leaders in Animal Health Management and Education; providing a complete Veterinary Service
to area livestock producers based on the principles of:
1. Producer Uniqueness
2. Professional Conduct/Care
3. Profit Oriented Recommendations
4. Positive Environment
II. The following are a list of objectives that lead us in accomplishing and maintaining our goal.
1. Investigate and implement advances in: Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, Technology,
Nutrition, Resource Management, and other areas of research.
2. Open and constructive staff and client communications.
3. Provide a stable - consistent organization that maintains producer confidence.
4. Provide professional, prompt and efficient services on the farm, ranch, or at the clinic
following BQA and VCPR guidelines.
5. Perform clean, aseptic field and clinic surgeries giving the best chances for full recoveries.
6. Provide a neat and clean work area at the clinic to reduce the possibilities of
contamination to other animals and the producer's home site.
7. Supply products customized to producers needs to enhance their herd health programs
decreasing animal disease and suffering while increasing efficiency and profitability.
8. Provide and encourage humane management and care of animals.
9. Educate clients and practice responsible drug and chemical handling practices to prevent
drug or chemical residues in animals entering the food chain.
10. Maintain detailed animal/herd/client records to maximize our understanding of a
producer's operation as well as to aid in investigations, evaluations, and
I. General Surgery & Medicine
Bovine (cattle) 95%
-Cow/Calf/Stocker (50 - 5,000 hd)
-Feedlot/Packer (100 - 100,000 hd)
Equine (horses) 3%
Ovine (sheep) 1%
Small Animal 1%
II. Surgery & Medicine Emphasis Areas
Pathology & Diagnostic
-Lab Testing & Evaluation
-Bull Fertility Testing
-Bull Injury Repair
-Ultrasound - Pregnancy Diagnosis &
-Herd & Production Sale, B.S.E.’s
-Replacement Heifer Development
-Embryo Transfer & Freezing
Beef Production Emphasis
-Marketing Alliance Managers
-Packer Quality Control
Neonatal Intensive Care
Orthopedics (Large & Small)
III. Performance Plus Consultation
Chuteside Data Collection
Packer Data Collection
Computer Records Setup
-Sale Barn Alliance
IV. Equipment Rentals
Portable Tub & Alley
V. Dealers For:
All Major Pharmaceutical Suppliers
VI. Private Research Unit
Calf Procurement Agents
Product Development & Field Research
VII. Performance Cattle Scanning
Digital Sorting Technology
Mobile & Permanent Units
Feedlot & Sale Barn Contracts,